1.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Me and my friend went to Smokey Bones last June 26 were nit really hungry it was so hot outside so we ordered ice cream sundae its kinda big serving so we just shared. I paid with my credit card and i checked my account yesterday i was charged twice!

How dare they do this to customers....very clear that was stealing! .i was so disappointed will never go back thete don't want to experience the same thing. Does management know about this? Wake up!

This is what your people do. I wonder if they're not paid properly? It doesn't matter.

It's still wrong and not fair to customers. If this will not be corrected you will keep on losing custoners.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Smokey Bones. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smokey Bones.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Smokey Bones to other companies on our site.

Comments